Sunday, February 24, 2013

Welcome One and All...

Welcome friends, new and old, to my new writing Blog.  I started this just today to keep my personal life and writing life seperate... we'll see how well that goes over time though, I sorta suck at that usually.  Please be patient as I work to get this up and running while also balancing work and school. 

I recently published my first Kindle Edition e-novel, You and Tequila, on Amazon.com.  Searchable by my name, Crystal Donahue, or just click the link provided.

Don't have a Kindle? No problem, you can download the FREE Kindle App here for your computer, phone, or tablet and read that way!


You and Tequila is a contemporary romance about Cassel Baily and Will Tanner, two friends that sleep together after a night at the bar and all the awkwardness and drama that ensues afterwards when relationships morph and change.  For a full description and a sample visit HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment